The packing that is easy to recycle, safe for people or the environment, and produced from recycled materials is considered eco-friendly.
- 54% of people consider sustainable packaging when selecting a product.
- 83% reported paying more for eco-friendly packaging.
Here’s why you should switch to earth-friendly packaging:
- It’s less harmful to the environment because it’s made from natural resources and plant-based components
- Eco-friendly packaging durable and provides maximum protection for items contained within.
- They’re also biodegradable, which means they’ll break down quickly into natural molecules rather than taking millions of years like plastic in landfills.
- Its minimal weight and ease of transport lower the cost of shipping, which makes it more affordable.
- You can purchase organic packaging in bulk which lowers the cost per unit